Its just 28 days, not 28 years. Therefore, it is a very short period of time. Please remember this if you are struggling after the first week. Results at the end will be worth it.
1. You will have to take some time to think about food preparation. We all have time; we just need to make it. Most of us leave the house on a daily basis and hope that we can buy food from the shops, which tends to be unhealthy. Most of the time it’s quick convenient and full of hidden ingredients which aren’t great for our health or our waist lines. Places such as BP with a Marks and Spencer’s store offer some of the best options for food choices if you are caught leaving the house without your own food.
2. Its 28 days, not 28 years. Therefore, it is a very short period of time. Please remember this if you are struggling after the first week. Results at the end will be worth it. You will always experience difficulty when you make a change, stick with it and you will feel great after.
3. Please remember the basic rule of calories in vs calories out. Not all calories are equal but eating a whole bag of nuts because it says eat high levels of fat will still encourage weight gain. Think about portion control. The advantage of this plan is it increases satiety, which leads to people eating less.
4. Do not underestimate the power of water. Often we are thirsty not hungry. Drink lots of water, not diet coke or orange squash water. Increasing your trips to the toilet is worth the trade-off for great results.
5. Try to do your best to follow the plan. If you fall off the wagon and eat junk food, don’t stress about it. Check your plan and get back to eating proper food. This isn’t an all or nothing plan. One mistake doesn’t make you unhealthy.